Posts tagged ota
Remember The Milk is best described as a super Task/To-Do list organizer with many advanced features to help you stay on top of your important items. The only reason I am mentioning it here is that there is an application that will Sync your Remember The Milk lists with Windows Mobile. Specifically, there is a Smartphone version available and that means we can use it on the Shadow. Remember The Milk is a Web 2.0 service that is free to use for basic features but $25 dollars will grab you a year’s worth of Pro features including use of MilkSync. If you want to give it a try you can have a 15 day free trial of MilkSync to see if it fits the bill.
Some of the features of Remember The Milk (RTM) are:
- Be notified via Instant Messenger, Email, SMS and more.
- Use tags for as many lists as you want
- Locate on Google Maps locations for tasks
- Share, Send and Publish your lists
- Add tasks from anywhere (browser, via email, mobile browser)
- Synchronizes with Google Calendar and Gmail
- Synchronizes with Mobile Outlook Tasks application
- Two-way sync between Smartphone and RTM
- Cradle sync or Over The Air
- Scheduled Synchronization
- Specify which lists to sync or all of them
For anyone that uses RTM, we’d love to hear what you think about it in the comments.