Posts tagged interface
Brandon did up a great video on the latest version of Windows Mobile 6.5.X. Noticeable differences include:
- buttons across the bottom of the screen
- movable icons in the apps list
- slideable notification icons
- threaded email in Outlook Mobile
- thicker scroll bars on the side of the screen (more finger friendly)
- more finger friendly displays in apps
- great Contact interface
- Internet Explorer Mobile interface updated.
Eric, an Android Developer, has put together a nice video talking about some of the more requested features for Android on the G1. For G2 (aka MyTouch) fans, there’s a bonus, in the video he is demonstrating Android 1.5 on what appears to be the MyTouch (G2, HTC Magic). The features demonstrated include the haptic feedback on-screen keyboard, video recorder, widgets and YouTube uploading.
Mark D is on a roll this week!
This 10 minute video shows a preview of Android 1.5 (aka Cupcake) in action. What you need to know from the video is that the On-Screen keyboard is present as well as video recording and the ability to upload videos directly to Youtube. If you don’t want to wait for the final release to update OTA you might be able to get it ahead of time if you have a Rooted or Dev G1. If you don’t know if you do have a Rooted or Dev G1, then you don’t.