How to Upload to YouTube from your Shadow
There are many ways to watch online video and YouTube videos from your Shadow but perhaps you want to upload a video. It’s easy to do. You do need an email account setup on your Shadow, a data connection, a YouTube account and a video to upload. It’s recommended you upload using a wifi connection instead of Edge. Keep reading for the low down.
- Record a video using the built in camera
- Have a YouTube account.
- Make sure you can send email from your email account on your Shadow
Connect to the internet over wifi and login to m.youtube.com
Scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Upload’
YouTube will assign you an email address to which you can email videos. This will automatically post videos to your account. This will work using any email client as long as you are emailing a video. Click on the email address.
- Click Yes on this screen, it’s just a warning.
If you have correctly setup an email account on your Shadow then the next screen will be where you select which email account to send from. It is possible to send smaller video files through MMS but be sure you have the MMS messaging on your account or you could be spending some money.
- After selecting an account you will be able to fill out your email. Whatever you type in the Subject line will be the video title. When you are done press Send. It could take a while to upload larger video files so be patient. You will receive an email when the video is received by YouTube. I uploaded the sample video that comes on the Shadow. You can see the result at youtube.com/mikehbenton or see it below (nothing interesting).
- Now your done! So the next time you capture some wild and crazy footage you can upload it straight to YouTube!
No related posts.